Saturday, April 7, 2018

Blog Break



                                                        Happy weekend!

                                               I just popped in to let you know that I am
                                              taking a blog break. Hopefully, I will be
                                              back in a week or two.

                                               I hope your spring is going well.
                                               I see some tulips and daffodils etc.
                                               poking up in the garden so soon
                                               there will be lots to share!

                                                              Take care
                                                                   Carolyn
                                               

                                            

7 comments:

Louca por porcelana said...

Love your dainty blues!Enjoy your break,hugs!

My Cozy Corner said...

Hi Carolyn,
I thought it's time for you to take your vacation before you start your spring garden work. Enjoy your time with your family.
Your faithful follower
Betty

Betty said...

Always good to have a break after a long cold winter. Have a great time.
Look forward to your return and lovely Spring photos.
Betty (Melbourne)

Francy said...

Ciaoooooooo!
Un abbraccio
Francy

Carolyn Langston said...

Thank you for these beautiful photos, Carolyn. May I please know the manufacturer of those beautiful blue and flowered pillows?

Carolyn said...

Hi Carolyn,
I made those pillows fro fabric I picked up at a thrift store....sorry I can't be more helpful.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes.

Take care,
Carolyn

Cobalt Violet said...

So pretty and springy! LOVE the tea cup!!!!
I'm making rounds again and you are here!
Yay!
Happy spring to you!